Diabetes Articles and Information
- Diabetes Fact Sheet
- Diabetes Disaster – Increasing Diabetes Rates Worldwide
- Some global statistics: Is Diabetes Becoming the Biggest Epidemic of the Twenty-first Century?
- Globalization of Diabetes, The role of diet, lifestyle, and genes
- Global Diabetes Rates Are Rising as Obesity Spreads
- 371 million people have diabetes globally, about half undiagnosed
- Global economic impact of diabetes revealed in new study — Diabetes reduces employment chances and wages
- Fish Oil May Help with Diabetic Neuropathy
- Circulating Progenitor Cells Predict Microvascular Outcomes in Type 2 Patients
- Type 2 diabetes mellitus as a conformational disease.
- Increased Risk of Type 2 Diabetes in Alzheimer Disease – PDF
- Thiamine Deficiency and Diabetes
Diabetes in China – now higher than the U.S.
- Source: Data from the American Diabetes Association.
- Wall Street Journal Article: China Diabetes Rate Now Higher Than U.S.
- Bloomberg Business: China ‘Catastrophe’ Hits 114 Million as Diabetes Spreads