From 11 Clues You’re Eating Too Many Carbs
- Do you gain weight easily when your diet includes a lot of “healthy” carbs such as whole grains, legumes, fresh fruit?
- Do you feel tired or sleepy shortly after consuming carbohydrates?
- Do you feel foggy-headed after meals?
- Do you frequently crave sweets?
- Do you frequently crave starchy foods?
- Do you have a difficult time controlling how much sugar or carbs you eat?
- Does your weight fluctuate easily?
- Do you have dramatic energy ups and downs throughout the day?
- Do you feel light-headed or irritable when you’re hungry?
- Do you tend to gain weight in your face and around your abdomen, more so than on your hips and thighs?
- Do you turn to sweets or carbs when you’re feeling anxious, tired, or depressed?
If you answered “yes” to three or more of these questions, you may be eating more carbs than your system can handle or process efficiently.
Read the article …