Following is a list of resources, websites and blogs that we think are well worth a look.
Specific Diseases & Ailments
Stem Cell Research / Therapy / News
- Dr. Brian McDowell, The McDowell Podiatry Group, Carmichael, CA
- Thomas N. Seyfried, Professor of biology, Boston College
- The Association of Extremity Nerve Surgeons (AENS) – founded as a society to promote the collaborative study and development of medical research regarding the treatment of extremity nerve disease.
- Brain Maker: The Power of Gut Microbes to Heal and Protect Your Brain–for Life by David Perlmutter
Renowned neurologist David Perlmutter, MD, blows the lid off a topic that’s been buried in medical literature for far too long: carbs are destroying your brain. And not just unhealthy carbs, but even healthy ones like whole grains can cause dementia, ADHD, anxiety, chronic headaches, depression, and much more.
- The Big Fat Surprise – Why Butter, Meat & Cheese Belong in a Healthy Diet by Nina Teicholz
For decades, we have been told that the best possible diet involves cutting back on fat, especially saturated fat, and that if we are not getting healthier or thinner it must be because we are not trying hard enough. But what if the low-fat diet is itself the problem? What if those exact foods we’ve been denying ourselves — the creamy cheeses, the sizzling steaks — are themselves the key to reversing the epidemics of obesity, diabetes, and heart disease? Investigative journalist Nina Teicholz reveals the unthinkable: that everything we thought we knew about dietary fats is wrong.
- A Healthier Wei: Reclaiming Health for Misdiagnosed and Overmedicated Children by Julie L. Wei MD
In A Healthier Wei, you’ll discover why simple changes to your child’s diet can make a big difference. Through case studies from Dr. Julie’s own practice, you can understand the root of your child’s problems, and find out once and for all if these are real allergies or not. By learning how to distinguish true ear, nose and throat problems from diet and lifestyle symptoms through simple exercises and connecting the dots, you can ease your frustrations, get some answers, and feel confident in the choices you make for your child’s health moving forward.
- Neuroeze – Products with L-Arginine, the “Miracle Molecule”, a naturally occurring amino acid considered the most potent .Nutraceutical ever discovered, due to its powerful healing properties.
- FootExpress – Wide variety of Footcare products for every foot problem
Foods & Recipes
- Hot Buttered Coffee Club – Recipe for a healthier way to have your favorite drink (coffee). Join the club for free and get your free mug.
- Better Breads – 25 Quick & Delicious, Gluten-Free Paleo & Low Carb Breads.